A New Sense of Connectivity
What is Structured Cabling?
A structured cabling system is a set of cabling and connectivity products that integrates the voice, data, video and various management system of the building such as CCTV Cameras, Access Control & Security Access, Safety Alarms, Energy Systems, etc.
It provides a platform upon which an overall information system strategy is built. An inferior structured cabling system can cause up to 70% of network downtime.
HUTAIB Structured Cabling & Networking Solutions Portfolio:
- Site Survey System Specification (SSSS)
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Integrated Voice and Data cabling
- Fiber Optic Cabling installation termination
- Low Voltage Cabling: Solutions that complies Paging Systems and Music.
- CCTV Cameras Cabling
- New Office Cabling
- Existing Office Cabling / Moves and changes to existing installations
- Site Porta Cabins / Temporary Site Offices
- Event IT Cabling
- Network & Server Cabinets
- Cabling Services & Maintenance Contracts
This is why we help you upgrade your network for better connectivity at an affordable cost and get a robust cabling infrastructure to support your ever-increasing bandwidth usage.
- Working closely with the world’s leading providers of end-to-end connectivity solutions, we offer you structured cabling services that are solid, adhere to stringent quality controls and surpass industry standards.
- We provides an ‘end to end’ service from design to implementation. We design and build cabling infrastructure systems that support multiple voice, data, video and multimedia systems. We will help you evaluate, design and install the optimum integrated system for your company. We provide infrastructure cabling of the highest quality.
- We have the resources to carry out intricate installations of extra low voltage cabling for applications involving Fiber Optics, Telephony, Data, Building Automation, CCTV/SACS, Fire Alarm, Lighting controls and much more.
- Our cabling team has the experience to handle all communication devices and applications, such as voice, data, and video.
- Every project is overseen by a supervisor who will ensure that the installation is carried out as designed and is completed on time ensuring that vital changes are tracked and documented along the way thus adhering to the highest industry standards.
- Once the system is installed, all cabling is tested and documented electronically. Our cabling systems are backed by the best warranties in the market ranging from 15 to 25 years; these warranties cover all components and provide current and future application assurance.
- We believe in delivering the branded and latest technology products.
- Our Solutions are backed up by Technical Support & Assurance Services.